Fire at local nursing facility... faulty equipment

Early in the morning, around 5:00 a.m. on Friday, January 26, roughly a dozen residents of the Heritage House in Rosebud had to be evacuated from the West Wing.

The reason for the evacuation was due to a fire caused by a faulty fan that malfunctioned.

 

To read more please log in or subscribe to the digital edition http://www.etypeservices.com/The%20Rosebud%20NewsID636/

The Rosebud News

211 Fortune St.
P.O. Box 112
Marlin, TX 76661
Phone: 254-883-2554
Fax: 254-883-6553